Wood Flooring Installation and Restoration Done Right
Whether it’s time to breathe new life into your worn wood floors or you are ready for a new wood floor installation, Valley Wood Floors is here to help. We are highly experienced in restoration and installation and also offer green flooring options. Regardless of the project, you can expect close attention to detail and exceptional workmanship. And, as a National Wood Flooring Association Member, we are always up to date on the latest products and trends in wood flooring installation and finishing.
- Wood floor installations for new construction, remodels or commercial projects
- Complete sand and refinishing or maintenance finish coats
- Wood floor repair, patching and water damage repair
- Dust containment system
- Base shoe, staircase and HVAC wood vent installations
- No/Low-VOC options for glues and finishes
- Custom designs, patterns, inlays and borders
- Gym floor refinishing and maintenance coats
Green Floor Options
If you are looking for environmentally sound wood floor options, we would love to help. We offer a wide variety of “green-sourced” products including FSC-certified wood flooring, locally sourced materials, and bamboo and cork flooring, among others. Our dust containment system keeps your air and home clean. Low- and no-VOC glues and finishes offer a long-lasting durable floor without sacrificing indoor air quality. Of course, the most environmentally sound option is to restore your existing wood floors to their former glory.
Fast and Clean
We realize that refinishing or installing a new wood floor is a large disruption, which is why we stick to a punctual schedule to make sure your floors are completed in a timely manner. Our advanced vacuum containment system traps virtually all dust associated with your wood floor project, leaving you with a clean home and remarkable new wood floor.